Home staging enables you to market your most valuable asset at the best possible price and helps potential buyers see your home as somewhere they want to live.
Staging a home would include some (or all) of the following activities;
- Assessing use of space and placement of furniture.
- Resolving any home improvements needed (repairing paint work, filling cracks, regrouting etc)
- Decluttering and removing excess personal items
- Adding artwork, soft funishings, plants, decorative items to ‘dress’ the house and create a welcoming homely feel.
- Working alongside your estate agent we would ensure professional photography to be used in the marketing of your property.
Home owners and estate agents are starting to realise that a staged home not only sells quickly but for a higher price!
- Staging your home will cost less than your first price reduction
- Average buyer forms an impression of your home within 15 seconds of entering your home or viewing your home online.
- A recent survey showed that staged homes sell for up to 18% more and on average sell 87% faster!
- Only 10% of buyers can recognise the ‘potential’ in a home, so if your home isn’t presented at its best 90% will dismiss it and move on with their search
Before and after pics of a bedroom we recently decorated and staged:
We offer a free initial consultation and are used to working with budgets of all sizes!
To find out more get in touch!